Sooooo I couldn’t believe it when I was first nominated for ‘one lovely blog award’ I mean, how cool is that?? I get new followers every day and that just makes one *eek* happy, so to get one of these is fabulousis!
So anyway a few weeks later I see that one of the blogs I follow has been nominated and saw that there are rules to this nomination (I had NO idea!) so apologies for not doing this sooner but here goes, this what I need to do (I like to think I follow the rules 😉)
So thanks to Pearl and her lovely blog https://bibliopearl.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/one-lovely-blog-award/ telling me what the rules are: (can I nominate her blog? Oh because I think I just did!)
So without further ado *stands on yellow pages and holds a make believe trophy* (which is in fact a can of Silverkrin hairspray, but it’s always nice to day dream!)
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Thanks again to the lovely Hayley, firstly for clicking on my blog and liking what I wrote and then also becoming one of my followers which then led to this, lovely nomination! You will love her blog too, it’s fun and quirky and if you like a bit of crafty needlework (see what I did there) then you’ll be needing to take a butchers at http://astitchtoscratch.wordpress.com
You must list the rules and display the award.
Er, yep, done, check, tick whatever…..
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
Ooooh this could be a bit tricky, I need to either make myself sound interesting so that people are intrigued or I could just be completely honest and think ‘oh well if they don’t like what they sound never mind’ so sod it, I’m going with the later decision!
- I am an avid fan of NKOTB, and if you don’t know what that stands for then you’re not worth knowing (ha ha ha I’m just kidding, and there’s my warped sense of humour again!) My favourite has always been Donnie, but Joey always was my second fave. I have been to a number of concerts (ok, 5 and one of them was in Radio City Hall in NYC and being from the UK that was huge) where I have screamed my head off at them and most times ended up loosing my voice.
- I work with students, the delightful, bright, fun loving, noisy and sometimes rude students. But someone has to and apparently they like me too!!
- I’m a Hampshire Hog, but some people think I’m from London because of the way that I talk. It’s not always good thing, because I’m kinda proud that I’m from Hampshire (part of the New Forest in the South of England).
- I drive, but I don’t like it, I love that it’s convenient but hate some of the other people on the road, Lunatics!
- I used to own nearly 60 handbags…..did I hear you gasp? Yeah I’ve cut down quite a bit but when I lived on my own I had more bags that Debenhams did!
- I once groomed Prince Charles horse (and nooooooo that is not a euphemism) I’m talking about his Polo Horse silly!!
- I can break padlocks! No really, I went away travelling with my husband years ago and when we couldn’t find the key for the padlock I managed to force it open (I have no idea to this day how on earth I managed to do it!)
You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
I’m not going to explain why I’m nominating these bloggers, I have valid reasons and if I go into detail I could bore you to tears (my own personal reasons), so in no particular order:
You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Done! And again, thank you for your nomination! *Steps off yellow pages and puts the can down*